Wednesday night is Family Night. Listen up!
- Part of the family prepares a home cooked meal for the entire family
- You can come at your convenience and be served between 6:00 m. and 6:45 p.m. (the cost is $3per adult/$2 per child or a maximum of $10 per family)
- You gather at the table with other church family members and enjoy the fun and fellowship
- You clean off your dishes…but someone else DOES all the dishes
But that’s not all!!
- At 7:00 p.m. classes begin for all ages. You gather yourself or your family and disperse to appropriate classrooms at 7:00 p.m. where the Bible is taught in a way that is relevant and uplifting.
- At 8:00 p.m. you take yourself and/or your family home and are refreshed by the fellowship and the learning.
Family night is a MUST DO! You just don’t want to miss out!
We invite you to take a sneak peek at the programming.
Infants & Toddler
(Newborn - 3 years)
(4 years – 6th grade)
(7th- 8th grade)
(9th- 12th grade)